Spinach Artichoke Dip. I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite! This is the best Artichoke and Spinach Dip in the world! Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of those recipes that absolutely everyone seems to love.
This version is oven baked and incredibly easy to make. Spinach Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes. This is our go to dip for parties. You can cook Spinach Artichoke Dip using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- It's 1 bag of frozen chopped spinach.
- You need 1/4 of sweet onion.
- It's 3 of large garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of small sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of quartered artichokes.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Duke's mayonnaise.
- You need 4 oz of Finely Shredded Italian Cheese Blend.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
The ultimate baked spinach artichoke dip for any happy hour or party. It's creamy, comforting, and totally crowd-pleasing. How To Make the Very Best Spinach-Artichoke Dip. Spinach artichoke is sort of the dip to end all dips, and we come back to this recipe over and over again when we need our creamy, cheesy fix.
Spinach Artichoke Dip instructions
- Sweat the onion, garlic and peppers in butter until the onions are translucent..
- In mixing bowl whip the cream cheese with the yogurt and mayo..
- Stir the onions, garlic, peppers, and thawed/drained spinach into the cream cheese mix..
- Add mixture to a crockpot set on low..
- Rough chop the artichokes and stir into the crockpot along with the Italian and parmesan cheeses..
- At this point add additional mayo to make to desired consistency..
- Set crockpot to high and let sit about half an hour or until cheese is melty. Reset to low stir and serve. Crushed red pepper flakes can be added too for a little kick..
This delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop (or bake in the oven) Searching for a hot spinach artichoke dip recipe that's guaranteed to be the hit of the party? There's a reason this warm, cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is so popular: it's DELICIOUS! It's the perfect easy appetizer for holidays or parties because it's always a crowd pleaser and it only takes a. This spinach artichoke dip tastes best when served warm with sliced french baguettes or tortilla chips. The hot and bubbly cheese on top cannot be beat!